Heathyre (heathyre) wrote,
Heathyre
heathyre

Verbal Voyeurism : Tweets for Today

  • 13:10 Had the Septic Inspection...Getting Closer! #
  • 13:37 Gas is $2.15 on Kings Highway. Can you believe it? #
  • 19:29 I'm proud to be part of the 38% of Floridians AGAINST Proposition 2.... Boo to the other 62% for putting racism in the constitution. #
  • 19:33 Copy this sentence if you're in (want to be/plan to be in, etc.) a heterosexual marriage & don't want it "protected" by bigots. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Subscribe

  • My tweets

    Tue, 00:30: Dear @ fitbit. I haaaaaaate my Inspire2. Please bring back the AltaHR. Love Heathyre

  • My tweets

    Wed, 20:37: It’s cool that you took my info and said a Team Leader would contact me. They didn’t. Not only is your food disappointing but so…

  • My tweets

    Sun, 21:39: RT @ cnnbrk: The wind and storm surge from Hurricane Ida have partially reversed the flow of the Mississippi River near New…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments