1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie3. Post them here for everyone to guess4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie5. No googling, using IMDB search, or other search functions.
- Why is it always what will I do? "What will he do", "What will he do," "Oh, my god what will he do", Do, do, do, do, do. Why isn't the issue here who I am?
- ...we are David and Ruth Laskin. Which one do you want to be? I prefer to be Ruth, but I'm flexible.
- The hills are made with the euphonious symphonies of descant...
- Follow the zany antics of our combat surgeons as they cut and stitch their way along the front lines, operating as bombs - operating as bombs and bullets burst around them; snatching laughs and love between amputaions and penicillin.
- These are my friends. See how they glisten. See this one shine, How he smiles in the light. My friend, my faithful friend. Speak to me, friend. Whisper, I'll listen. I know, I know- You've been locked out of sight all these years- Like me, my friend. Well, I've come home To find you waiting. Home, and we're together, And we'll do wonders, won't we?
- They were both poisoned. I spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder
- Her name is not Sticks! She's Elora Dannen, the future empress of Tir Asleen and the last thing she's gonna want is a hairy chest!
- OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
- Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.
- Me? I've had so many names. Old names that only the wind and the trees can pronounce. I am the mountain, the forest and the earth. I am... I am a faun. Your most humble servant, Your Highness.